Building Bridges Partners is focused on educating and serving the Senior Community. Our passion for helping Seniors is based on Lori’s experience with her parents own health issues and the challenges of helping them move to housing that fit their needs. Aging is a time of adaptation and change, and planning future housing needs is an important part of quality of life for older adults. Of course, every older adult is different, so the housing choice that’s right for one person may not be suitable for another.
With over 12 years of real estate experience, we listen to you and help give you the knowledge to make a confident decision. The key to making the best choice is to match housing with lifestyle, health, and financial resources. Building Bridges Partners recommend the best course of action by analyzing the current sales trends, physical and financial condition of the property, the need for repairs and the future value of any improvements. It could mean moving to a new home that is already adapted or even a housing facility with more support and social options available on site. We care about you and where you are going and will help you to get there.
Deciding to Sell
- As-Is – Sell your home quickly without repairs for a price that will allow for a fast move.
- Repaired – What repairs need to be made to get your home market ready?
- Improved – Remodel your home to get the most money out of it when you sell.
Why are you moving?
- Health Related? – What kind of care do you require?
- Downsizing? – How much space do you want to live in and be responsible for?
- Moving to be closer to family? Are there senior communities and cost advantages?
- More House than Cash? Do you need to sell to have the money for the housing that meets your needs?
- Lifestyle? Are you looking for a warmer climate, golf and exercise opportunities, social activities or educational programs?
What kind of community are you looking for?
- High End Retirement
- 55+ communities cater to Active Retirees.
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Long Term Health Care
Where does everything go?
- Keep it? How much room will be in your new home? Is it time to de-clutter?
- Give it away to family and friends? Are there people who could benefit from having some of your belongings? Do you have cherished items that you would like to give someone special?
- Donations to non-profits? Local charities are always looking for items.